For general troubleshooting of the Etherwave, we recommend the following steps in order:
- If experiencing intermittent pitch response, ensure that:
- Etherwave is placed on a mic stand away from electronic devices that may interfere with the signal
- The volume and pitch antennas are fully inserted into the chassis
- Keep any cables or wires tucked away from the antennas
Note: It may be worth setting the instrument up in another room and power outlet to compare response.
- Perform the CALIBRATION procedure beginning on page 27 of the user manual
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com