For general troubleshooting of the Sub/Subsequent 37, we recommend performing the following steps in order:
- INIT SETTINGS
- Press the GLOBAL button and scroll UP until you see INIT SETTINGS.
- Press the CURSOR button to select this option.
- Hold SAVE button for five seconds (you will see a countdown on the screen).
- All global settings will be reset to their defaults.
- NOTE CALIBRATION
- Verify that the synth has warmed up for at least 15 mintues
- Press the GLOBAL button and scroll UP until you see CALIBRATION
- Press the CURSOR button to enter this menu
- Press CURSOR on NOTE CALIBRATION to select this option
- Press the SAVE button to begin the calibration process
- You will see the OCTAVE lights flashing like a strobe tuner for the duration of this process. It should take no more than 2-5 minutes.
- POT CALIBRATION
- You will find the necessary files and instructions here.
- RELOAD FACTORY PRESETS
- RELOAD FIRMWARE
Please sign in to leave a comment.