For general troubleshooting of the Claravox, we recommend the following steps in order:
- If experiencing intermittent pitch response, ensure that:
- Claravox is placed on a mic stand away from electronic devices that may interfere with the signal
- The volume and pitch antennas are fully inserted into the chassis
- Keep any cables or wires tucked away from the antennas
Note: It may be worth setting the instrument up in another and power outlet to compare response.
- Perform an Antenna calibration by using the guide found here. User CALBRATION DIRECTIONS 101620.pdf
Here is a detailed video on calibrating the Claravox.
- Reset all global settings via the editor (Settings>App>Restore Factory Presets) and (Settings>Global> Reset CV Out to Defaults, Reset CV In to Defaults)
- Try a new firmware load through the editor (Settings>Information>Update Firmware) or the standalone Firmware Updater for Windows or Mac.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.