The plugins work in Garageband on Apple Silicon (M1, M2, etc) but are blocked by Apple on Macs with Intel chips. We have contacted Apple about this problem but so far they have not provided us with a solution or workaround.
Articles in this section
- How can I get the MF-109S Saturator Plug-In?
- Is the MF-109S Saturator Plug-In available outside the Free Gift promotion?
- How long will the MF-109S Plug-In effect be available?
- Why am I missing one of my Moogerfooger effects in Ableton Live?
- Why are only some of my plug-ins showing up in Logic?
- Where do I access my Moogerfooger plug-ins in my DAW?
- Minimum System Requirements to run Moogerfooger Plug-ins
- Do I need an internet connection to use the Moogerfooger plug-in?
- Will Moogerfooger plug-ins work with my DAW?
- What plugin format should I download?
Please sign in to leave a comment.