No, Moogerfooger plug-ins are not compatible with 32-bit operating systems. Moogerfooger plug-ins are only compatible with 64-bit Mac or Windows operating systems.
Articles in this section
- How can I get the MF-109S Saturator Plug-In?
- Is the MF-109S Saturator Plug-In available outside the Free Gift promotion?
- How long will the MF-109S Plug-In effect be available?
- Why am I missing one of my Moogerfooger effects in Ableton Live?
- Why are only some of my plug-ins showing up in Logic?
- Where do I access my Moogerfooger plug-ins in my DAW?
- Minimum System Requirements to run Moogerfooger Plug-ins
- Do I need an internet connection to use the Moogerfooger plug-in?
- Will Moogerfooger plug-ins work with my DAW?
- What plugin format should I download?
Please sign in to leave a comment.