The Model D is all analog, so please check your panel settings and ensure that the oscillators are turned on and up, the cutoff is open, the sustain in the amp envelope is turned up and the audio output switch is turned on.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the 2022 Minimoog Model D and the 2016?
- When is the 2022 Minimoog Model D shipping?
- Is the 2022 Minimoog Model D a limited edition?
- Does the Minimoog Model D reissue have a velocity sensitive keyboard?
- Why is my Model D not making any sound?
- Why is my Model D playing the same note no matter what?
- Why is my Model D making a clicking sound?