Ensure all your Oscillator Range switches are set to 32’ or higher. The clicking sound means that one of your oscillators is set to the “LO” setting and is functioning as a low-frequency oscillator.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the 2022 Minimoog Model D and the 2016?
- When is the 2022 Minimoog Model D shipping?
- Is the 2022 Minimoog Model D a limited edition?
- Does the Minimoog Model D reissue have a velocity sensitive keyboard?
- Why is my Model D not making any sound?
- Why is my Model D playing the same note no matter what?
- Why is my Model D making a clicking sound?
Please sign in to leave a comment.