Although not officially supported and tested, from our experience the Editor should work normally in Windows XP and Vista. Make sure you do install the correct version of the driver, which would be 2.23.0 for XP, Vista and also Windows 7.
Articles in this section
- General Troubleshooting
- Synth Stuck with Blank Screen and/or All Lights On
- Connecting to Ableton
- Connecting to Logic
- Sub 37 to Subsequent 37 upgrade notice
- Can the Subsequent 37 use the same patches as the Sub 37 Tribute Edition?
- How do I download the Sub 37 and Subsequent 37 Editor / Librarian?
- My Sub 37 is out of tune. What can I do?
- Why am I not hearing any audio in "Active Panel" mode?
- Where are presets stored on my computer?