Although not officially supported and tested, from our experience the Editor should work normally in Windows XP and Vista. Make sure you do install the correct version of the driver, which would be 2.23.0 for XP, Vista and also Windows 7.
Articles in this section
- Can the Subsequent 37 use the same patches as the Sub 37 Tribute Edition?
- Is the Sub 37 to Subsequent 37 upgrade still available?
- How do I download the Sub 37 and Subsequent 37 Editor / Librarian?
- My Sub 37 is out of tune. What can I do?
- Why am I not hearing any audio in "Active Panel" mode?
- Where are presets stored on my computer?
- I am using my Sub 37 with my DAW and occasionally experience stuck/held notes.
- I can't get Sub 37 to sync to Ableton
- Editor shows "Hardware Disconnected" and/or cannot be controlled by hardware
- Does Sub 37 Editor v1.0 work in XP and Vista ?