If you are experiencing tuning issues from your Subharmonicon and/or low clicking sounds when in just intonation mode, please follow the instructions in the document linked below to perform a note calibration.
Articles in this section
- Subharmonicon Note Calibration
- General Troubleshooting
- Subharmonicon Firmware Update Troubleshooting
- Why is oscillator 2 heard when only sequencer 1 is playing on the Subharmonicon?
- Can the Subharmonicon output unquantized pitch values from the patchbay?
- Can I adjust the overall tuning of the Subharmonicon?
- How do I install the Subharmonicon in a Eurorack System?
- How do I clock DFAM using Subharmonicon?
- How do I sync Subharmonicon to a DAW like Ableton?
- How do I clock Subharmonicon using analog clock signals?