Set the Osc. 3 Control switch to the UP position. This will cause Oscillator 3 to track the pitch of the keyboard.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the PITCH BEND range on a MiniMoog Model D reissue?
- How do I change the MIDI channel on the Minimoog Model D?
- Does the Minimoog Model D reissue have a velocity sensitive keyboard?
- Why is my Model D not making any sound?
- Why is my Model D playing the same note no matter what?
- Why is my Model D making a clicking sound?
Please sign in to leave a comment.