Although not officially supported and tested, from our experience minitaur Editor should work normally in Windows XP and Vista. Make sure you do install the correct version of the driver, which would be 2.23.0 for XP and Vista.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the Minitaur Editor / Librarian?
- Is it possible to still purchase a new set of Taurus III Bass Pedals?
- Why doesn't my DAW project load the saved editor settings?
- Why does my Minitaur play the same note for every note higher than C5?
- Why isn't my Minitaur always perfectly in sync with Ableton/Cubase/Logic?
- Why is my Minitaur not making any sound?
- Why is my Minitaur is making a wubwubwub sound?
- How can I get Minitaur to sync to Ableton?
- How do I make the editor GUI follow program changes sent to Minitaur ?
- How do I use Minitaur Editor in Ableton?