The MF-CHORUS has a switch inside that allows you to choose between a mono or stereo output. To access the stereo switch, remove the feet and 4 screws, and take off the bottom plate. Locate the mono/stereo switch near the in, out and CV jack. Please note: to use in stereo you will need a 1/4 TRS to TS Insert cable.
Articles in this section
- What type of power supply should I use with my Minifoogers?
- Can I use my MoogerFooger power supply with my minifoogers?
- Can I use batteries with the Minifoogers?
- Do I need a power supply for each individual Minifooger, or can I use something like a One-Spot to chain power to each unit?
- MF TREM | What does the EXP input on the Minifooger Trem control?
- MF RING | What does the EXP on the Minifooger Ring control?
- MF FLANGE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Flange?
- MF FLANGE | How do I set up the flange to output in stereo?
- MF DRIVE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Drive?
- How do I change between time and feedback on the expression pedal input.