Make sure all of your Oscillator Range switches are set to 32’ or higher. The clicking sound means that one of your oscillators is set to the “LO” setting, and is functioning as a low frequency oscillator.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the PITCH BEND range on a MiniMoog Model D reissue?
- How do I change the MIDI channel on the Minimoog Model D?
- Does the Minimoog Model D reissue have a velocity sensitive keyboard?
- Why is my Model D not making any sound?
- Why is my Model D playing the same note no matter what?
- Why is my Model D making a clicking sound?