The Model D is all analog, so please check your panel settings and ensure that the oscillators are turned on and up, the cutoff is open, the sustain in the amp envelope is turned up and the audio output switch is turned on.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the PITCH BEND range on a MiniMoog Model D reissue?
- How do I change the MIDI channel on the Minimoog Model D?
- Does the Minimoog Model D reissue have a velocity sensitive keyboard?
- Why is my Model D not making any sound?
- Why is my Model D playing the same note no matter what?
- Why is my Model D making a clicking sound?
Please sign in to leave a comment.