Yes, the program change number will select the preset in the order it appears in the currently selected category.
Articles in this section
- Does Animoog have MIDI learn/mapping functionality?
- Where can I find the Animoog User's Manual?
- The sample rate is stuck on 48000Hz and isn't changing when I select a different sample rate.
- Is it possible to connect Animoog with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
- I purchased preset packs before, but can't restore them.
- I have purchased an Expansion Pack, but I don't see the new Timbres or Presets.
- How can I control Animoog from Ableton Live or another DAW?
- Can I change the tuning of Animoog from 440 Hz to 432 Hz?
- Does Animoog support program change MIDI messages to change presets.