MPE support only works through the Mod Matrix, please make sure you first go to the SETUP/MIDI panel and select MPE as the option for the MIDI IN Channel. Afterwards, the ENV/MOD matrix will have per-note expression for pressure and mod-wheel. Mod-wheel will be controlled by CC74 when MPE is active.
Articles in this section
- Does Animoog have MIDI learn/mapping functionality?
- Where can I find the Animoog User's Manual?
- The sample rate is stuck on 48000Hz and isn't changing when I select a different sample rate.
- Is it possible to connect Animoog with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
- I purchased preset packs before, but can't restore them.
- I have purchased an Expansion Pack, but I don't see the new Timbres or Presets.
- How can I control Animoog from Ableton Live or another DAW?
- Can I change the tuning of Animoog from 440 Hz to 432 Hz?
- Does Animoog support program change MIDI messages to change presets.