Sadly it's not possible for Model 15 to run on the 4th generation iPad. The audio and graphics algorithms rely on a 64-bit processor and the Metal graphics engine, neither of these are available on iPads that are older than the iPad Air 1.
Articles in this section
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- Is there a VST for the Model 15 app that can be used in Ableton or another DAW?
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.