Yes, the SETTINGS/MIDI panel has a BLUETOOTH MIDI button at the bottom that allows you to connect a Bluetooth MIDI controller provided you’ve enabled Bluetooth on your iOS device.
Articles in this section
- Using Model 15 in a DAW that doesn't support the AUv3 plugin format
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
Article is closed for comments.