Yes, the SETTINGS/MIDI panel has a BLUETOOTH MIDI button at the bottom that allows you to connect a Bluetooth MIDI controller provided you’ve enabled Bluetooth on your iOS device.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
- I purchased preset packs before, but can't restore them.
- I have no Facebook account and I would like to get the free presets pack for Model 15.
- I can only see two tutorials in my Model 15 app, how to I get access to the other tutorials?
- How can I control Model 15 from Ableton Live or another DAW?
- How can I change the tuning from 440 Hz to 432 Hz?
- Does Model 15 support program change MIDI messages to change presets.