When assigned to Time, this input allows you to create everything from chorus/flange effects and tape delay to monstrous pitch shifting. When assigned to Feedback, this input allows you to swell in and out of infinite feedback loops and subtle delay trails.
Articles in this section
- What type of power supply should I use with my Minifoogers?
- Can I use my MoogerFooger power supply with my minifoogers?
- Can I use batteries with the Minifoogers?
- Do I need a power supply for each individual Minifooger, or can I use something like a One-Spot to chain power to each unit?
- MF TREM | What does the EXP input on the Minifooger Trem control?
- MF RING | What does the EXP on the Minifooger Ring control?
- MF FLANGE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Flange?
- MF FLANGE | How do I set up the flange to output in stereo?
- MF DRIVE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Drive?
- How do I change between time and feedback on the expression pedal input.