The Minifooger power supply is a regulated reverse-polarity 9v rated at .55A, so naturally we recommend this one. However, an regulated reverse-polarity 9v adaptor with the same barrel will work fine. It is very important that the power supply be regulated to avoid damaging the circuitry of your Minifooger.
Articles in this section
- What type of power supply should I use with my Minifoogers?
- Can I use my MoogerFooger power supply with my minifoogers?
- Can I use batteries with the Minifoogers?
- Do I need a power supply for each individual Minifooger, or can I use something like a One-Spot to chain power to each unit?
- MF TREM | What does the EXP input on the Minifooger Trem control?
- MF RING | What does the EXP on the Minifooger Ring control?
- MF FLANGE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Flange?
- MF FLANGE | How do I set up the flange to output in stereo?
- MF DRIVE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Drive?
- How do I change between time and feedback on the expression pedal input.
Article is closed for comments.