No - the Voyager is a monophonic monotimbral analog synthesizer in the tradition of the original Minimoog.
Articles in this section
- Can the Voyager LFO's sync to MIDI clock?
- Can Filter Spacing or Resonance be modulated on the Minimoog Voyager and Minimoog Voyager XL?
- Is the Voyager polyphonic (plays more than one note at once) or multitimbral (plays more than one sound at a time)?
- How do I upgrade the Voyager's Software?
- Does Moog use wood from sustainable sources?
- Does the Minimoog Voyager sound like the Minimoog Model D?