Patching from either the PITCH or VELOCITY output into the TEMPO input will allow the PITCH or VELOCITY 1-8 knobs in the sequencer to determine the length of each step. The lower the knob value, the longer the step length. The higher the knob value, the shorter the step length.
Articles in this section
- How do I use DFAM as a Eurorack Module?
- How do I sync DFAM & Mother-32?
- How do I sync 2 DFAM together?
- Why does my DFAM sequencer not start on the highlighted step?
- Why do settings on each DFAM sound slightly different?
- My DFAM will play a sequence, but the trigger button doesn't always make a sound?
- MY DFAM WILL PLAY A SEQUENCE, BUT I CAN’T TRIGGER IT FROM AN EXTERNAL CONTROLLER.
- HOW DO I CLOCK EXTERNAL GEAR TO MY DFAM?
- HOW DO I CLOCK MY DFAM TO EXTERNAL GEAR?
- CAN I CHANGE DFAM’S NOTE LENGTH?
Article is closed for comments.