DFAM is 100% analog, and as a result, each unit has subtle sonic differences due to component tolerances that make it unique. This means that two different units set the same way may sound slightly different. This is normal.
Articles in this section
- How do I use DFAM as a Eurorack Module?
- How do I sync DFAM & Mother-32?
- How do I sync 2 DFAM together?
- Why does my DFAM sequencer not start on the highlighted step?
- Why do settings on each DFAM sound slightly different?
- My DFAM will play a sequence, but the trigger button doesn't always make a sound?
- MY DFAM WILL PLAY A SEQUENCE, BUT I CAN’T TRIGGER IT FROM AN EXTERNAL CONTROLLER.
- HOW DO I CLOCK EXTERNAL GEAR TO MY DFAM?
- HOW DO I CLOCK MY DFAM TO EXTERNAL GEAR?
- CAN I CHANGE DFAM’S NOTE LENGTH?