We've had good luck with Apogee One for iPad, Duet and Quartet, also the iConnectAudio devices work very well. There are many others though, at various price ranges.
Articles in this section
- Does Animoog have MIDI learn/mapping functionality?
- Where can I find the Animoog User's Manual?
- The sample rate is stuck on 48000Hz and isn't changing when I select a different sample rate.
- Is it possible to connect Animoog with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
- I purchased preset packs before, but can't restore them.
- I have purchased an Expansion Pack, but I don't see the new Timbres or Presets.
- How can I control Animoog from Ableton Live or another DAW?
- Can I change the tuning of Animoog from 440 Hz to 432 Hz?
- Does Animoog support program change MIDI messages to change presets.