We've had good luck with Apogee One for iPad, Duet and Quartet, also the iConnectAudio devices work very well. There are many others though, at various price ranges.
Articles in this section
- Using Model 15 in a DAW that doesn't support the AUv3 plugin format
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.
Article is closed for comments.