MPE support only works through the CP-15 CONTROLLER OUTPUTS. Please make sure you first go to the SETTINGS/MIDI panel and select MPE as the option for the INPUT CHANNEL. Afterwards, the CP-15 CONTROLLER OUTPUTS will have per-note expression for the modulation and aftertouch CV outputs. Modulation will be controlled by CC74 when MPE is active.
Articles in this section
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- Is there a VST for the Model 15 app that can be used in Ableton or another DAW?
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.