No, there is a good chance that the effect is in Stereo mode, causing it to function abnormally with a standard ¼” audio cable in the output. To correct this is simple, just remove the screws holding the rubber feet and bottom panel to the pedal and check the small switch near the battery compartment. There are markings on the board indicating Mono and Stereo, so make sure that your switch is set to Mono unless you are using a stereo ¼” cable.
Articles in this section
- What type of power supply should I use with my Minifoogers?
- Can I use my MoogerFooger power supply with my minifoogers?
- Can I use batteries with the Minifoogers?
- Do I need a power supply for each individual Minifooger, or can I use something like a One-Spot to chain power to each unit?
- MF TREM | What does the EXP input on the Minifooger Trem control?
- MF RING | What does the EXP on the Minifooger Ring control?
- MF FLANGE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Flange?
- MF FLANGE | How do I set up the flange to output in stereo?
- MF DRIVE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Drive?
- How do I change between time and feedback on the expression pedal input.