The expression pedal input controls the speed of the tremelo. Use it to create swells or transition between slow and fast settings. Also of note, when using an expression pedal the speed has more total range than the knob itself. With an expression pedal and the speed setting set all the way to the right you can approach ring mod effects.
Articles in this section
- What type of power supply should I use with my Minifoogers?
- Can I use my MoogerFooger power supply with my minifoogers?
- Can I use batteries with the Minifoogers?
- Do I need a power supply for each individual Minifooger, or can I use something like a One-Spot to chain power to each unit?
- MF TREM | What does the EXP input on the Minifooger Trem control?
- MF RING | What does the EXP on the Minifooger Ring control?
- MF FLANGE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Flange?
- MF FLANGE | How do I set up the flange to output in stereo?
- MF DRIVE | What does the EXP input control on the Minifooger Drive?
- How do I change between time and feedback on the expression pedal input.