Yes. Bob Moog worked long and hard to get the analog oscillator design so that it's stable. You'll find that you won't have to reach for the fine tune control every song.
Articles in this section
- Can the Voyager LFO's sync to MIDI clock?
- Can Filter Spacing or Resonance be modulated on the Minimoog Voyager and Minimoog Voyager XL?
- Does the Minimoog Voyager stay in tune?
- Is the Voyager polyphonic (plays more than one note at once) or multitimbral (plays more than one sound at a time)?
- Is the Voyager a real analog synth?
- How do I upgrade the Voyager's Software?
- Does Moog use wood from sustainable sources?
- Does the Minimoog Voyager sound like the Minimoog Model D?
- How to sync