The Werkstatt can certainly be played with external CV gear: patch the pitch CV into the Werkstatt’s VCO EXP FM In and switch the Werkstatt’s gate On. You may need to calibrate the Werkstatt’s VCO input, this can be done via trimmer VR5 (VCO EXP In) on the circuit board.
Articles in this section
- My Werkstatt’s oscillator isn’t in tune when I connect to external an CV Source. Is mine broken?
- The Werkstatt instructions say I need to cut a section out of the black plastic washer to make room for a metal tab on the output jack. I can’t find a metal tab on my output jack. What’s going on?
- What is the difference between Werkstatt-01 (2020) and the 2014 Moogfest edition?
- I am trying to use my Werkstatt with headphones, but I can’t seem to control the volume. Is there a way to raise and lower the volume for headphone use?
- Is there a way I can play my Werkstatt via CV?