The Sub 37 is capable of tuning itself from the calibration menu. This can be found in the Global menu, in the Calibration submenu. The first option in this submenu is Note Cal. By default, the Start Note is 15 and the End Note is 116. This will be fine for most applications. Press the Save button to begin, and the Sub 37 will begin calibrating itself note after note, starting from the lowest.
Articles in this section
- General Troubleshooting
- Synth Stuck with Blank Screen and/or All Lights On
- Connecting to Ableton
- Connecting to Logic
- Sub 37 to Subsequent 37 upgrade notice
- Can the Subsequent 37 use the same patches as the Sub 37 Tribute Edition?
- How do I download the Sub 37 and Subsequent 37 Editor / Librarian?
- My Sub 37 is out of tune. What can I do?
- Why am I not hearing any audio in "Active Panel" mode?
- Where are presets stored on my computer?
Article is closed for comments.