Try adjusting the display contrast. The display contrast is a parameter that can only be accessed from the Theremini’s Advanced Menu. To get to the advanced menu, start on the Theremini’s main screen (the screen with the tuner). Press SETUP and SCALE at the same time. While holding down SETUP and SCALE, turn the PRESET encoder one click to the right. You are now in the Advanced Menu. Press SETUP until the display reads “Contrast…..xx”. Now, turn the PRESET encoder to get the desired LCD contrast. Once you have the desired contrast, press SETUP to return to the main screen.
Articles in this section
- Theremini General Troubleshooting
- How do I map the MIDI outputs from the Theremini in my DAW?
- Can the Theremini be used to play an external synth using MIDI?
- How do I download the Theremini Editor / Librarian?
- Why is the volume knob not controlling anything?
- Why is my Theremini display dark and faded?
- Why does my Theremini seem unstable?
- Why am I not getting any sound?
- My Theremini doesn’t work right when it’s near another Theremini, Etherwave Theremin or any other Theremin.
- Is there a way to control multiple external parameters with the one CV Out on my Theremini?