The Volume knob only controls the volume of the built-in speaker and the headphone jack. To adjust the volume of the line outputs, press SETUP to enter the Setup menu. The first page of the Setup menu is the Master Volume adjustment.
Articles in this section
- How do I map the MIDI outputs from the Theremini in my DAW?
- Can the Theremini be used to play an external synth using MIDI?
- How do I download the Theremini Editor / Librarian?
- Why is the volume knob not controlling anything?
- Why is my Theremini display dark and faded?
- Why does my Theremini seem unstable?
- Why am I not getting any sound?
- My Theremini doesn’t work right when it’s near another Theremini, Etherwave Theremin or any other Theremin.
- Is there a way to control multiple external parameters with the one CV Out on my Theremini?
- How can I get my Theremini to stop making sound?