Using a TS (mono) cable out of the LOOP OUT you can send the delayed signal to the input of just about any FX you can imagine. Use the output of the FX you are using to send it back into the LOOP IN on the MF-104z. Using different FX in the FX LOOP will yield a wide variety of results. Some pleasing and some not so pleasing. Experiment at will!
Articles in this section
- Does my Moogerfooger output an instrument or line level signal?
- MF-108M | Why do the knobs behave differently after pluggin a cable into a CV input?
- 108M | How do I change the MIDI channel on my ClusterFlux?
- What kind of power adapter can I use with my Moogerfoogers?
- What kind of expression pedal can I use with my Moogerfooger?
- Do Moogerfoogers have “true bypass?”
- MF-105M | When I plug a cable into the CV inputs on a MF-105 the knobs do not work the same as before. Why is this?
- MF-105M | My MF-105M MuRF is not cycling through the filters and the rate knob has no effect?
- MF-104 | How do I use the EXT LOOP? And Why?
- MF-104Z | How do I get my MF-104Z to “spill over” when bypassing?