When synced to external MIDI clock, the TEMPO/GATE LENGTH knob will function as a “step subdivision” selector
Articles in this section
- How do I save patterns on Mother-32?
- How do I change the sequencer playback direction on Mother-32?
- How do I update my Mother-32's firmware?
- Why won’t my external oscillator properly track the pitch of the Mother-32?
- How to Sync Two or More Mother-32s
- Where can I find patch sheets for my Mother-32?
- Why isn't my Mother-32 making any sound?
- Why is my Mother-32 syncing to MIDI at half or double time?
- Why is my Mother-32 out of tune with my other instruments?
- Why is my Mother-32 sequencer skipping steps?