The correct way to use the Minitaur Editor in Ableton is to launch an Editor FX (either AU or VST) on an audio track. On separate midi track, set the midi output to the minitaur’s midi port, sending notes and program changes on the midi track directly to the Minitaur. For this to work in Windows, the Minitaur midi driver must be installed.
Articles in this section
- The MIDI light is blinking on my Minitaur but I’m not getting any sound
- How do I latch the gate on a Minitaur or Siren?
- How do I download the Sirin Editor / Librarian?
- How do I download the Minitaur Editor / Librarian?
- Is it possible to still purchase a new set of Taurus III Bass Pedals?
- Why doesn't my DAW project load the saved editor settings?
- Why does my Minitaur play the same note for every note higher than C5?
- Why isn't my Minitaur always perfectly in sync with Ableton/Cubase/Logic?
- Why is my Minitaur not making any sound?
- Why is my Minitaur is making a wubwubwub sound?