There are two parameters that can be synced to MIDI. TIME and LFO RATE. When receiving MIDI clock the corresponding LEDs will turn orange. When this happens the TIME and LFO RATE knobs will change the clock divisions
Articles in this section
- Does my Moogerfooger output an instrument or line level signal?
- MF-108M | Why do the knobs behave differently after pluggin a cable into a CV input?
- 108M | How do I change the MIDI channel on my ClusterFlux?
- What kind of power adapter can I use with my Moogerfoogers?
- What kind of expression pedal can I use with my Moogerfooger?
- Do Moogerfoogers have “true bypass?”
- MF-105M | When I plug a cable into the CV inputs on a MF-105 the knobs do not work the same as before. Why is this?
- MF-105M | My MF-105M MuRF is not cycling through the filters and the rate knob has no effect?
- MF-104 | How do I use the EXT LOOP? And Why?
- MF-104Z | How do I get my MF-104Z to “spill over” when bypassing?