An expression pedal for use with Moogerfoogers should contain a 50K or 100K potentiometer which is connected from the sleeve to the ring terminals of the plug. The potentiometer wiper is connected to the tip terminal. The pedal cable should be shielded, with the shield connected to the sleeve. Moog Music sells the model EP-3 expression pedal for use with Moogerfoogers.
Articles in this section
- MF-108M | Why do the knobs behave differently after pluggin a cable into a CV input?
- 108M | How do I change the MIDI channel on my ClusterFlux?
- What kind of power adapter can I use with my Moogerfoogers?
- What kind of expression pedal can I use with my Moogerfooger?
- Do Moogerfoogers have “true bypass?”
- MF-105M | When I plug a cable into the CV inputs on a MF-105 the knobs do not work the same as before. Why is this?
- MF-105M | My MF-105M MuRF is not cycling through the filters and the rate knob has no effect?
- MF-104 | How do I use the EXT LOOP? And Why?
- MF-104Z | How do I get my MF-104Z to “spill over” when bypassing?
- MF-104M | How do I change the MIDI Channel on my MF-104M?