The default MIDI Channel for the MF-108M is Channel one. To change this, press and hold both the Tap Tempo and Bypass switches. While holding both, send a MIDI Channel Mode message to the Cluster Flux on the desired MIDI Channel. The MIDI LED will flash green indicating that the message has been received. The MF-108M will now only receive MIDI messages on that channel.
Articles in this section
- Does my Moogerfooger output an instrument or line level signal?
- MF-108M | Why do the knobs behave differently after pluggin a cable into a CV input?
- 108M | How do I change the MIDI channel on my ClusterFlux?
- What kind of power adapter can I use with my Moogerfoogers?
- What kind of expression pedal can I use with my Moogerfooger?
- Do Moogerfoogers have “true bypass?”
- MF-105M | When I plug a cable into the CV inputs on a MF-105 the knobs do not work the same as before. Why is this?
- MF-105M | My MF-105M MuRF is not cycling through the filters and the rate knob has no effect?
- MF-104 | How do I use the EXT LOOP? And Why?
- MF-104Z | How do I get my MF-104Z to “spill over” when bypassing?