Patch from the MIXER output to the HIGH PASS filter input. Then patch from the HIGH PASS filter output to the NOISE input on the Mixer. The NOISE level knob in the Mixer now determines how much signal is being fed back into the Mixer, and the HIGH PASS knob shapes the sound. Experiment with both for varying degrees of overload and screeching timbres.
Articles in this section
- How do I use different scales or tunings on a Moog Grandmother?
- How do I make a dubstep bass patch on a Grandmother?
- Why Is My Keyboard Out Of Range?
- How do I use the LFO as a 3rd Oscillator?
- How do I get the LFO to reset on each note?
- How do I use the High Pass Filter?
- Why are my oscillators out of tune?