Control voltages are the signals used in analog synthesizers (and some effects) to cause changes in parameters. Those parameters could be pitch, timbre, volume, or others.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my instrument registration to another person if I sell it?
- Is it pronounced Mooooooog or Mogue?
- Why am I getting no sound out of my Moog synth?
- Where can I get my vintage Moog repaired?
- Where can I buy Moog Synthesizers?
- What's the difference between analog and digital sound?
- Can I tour the Moog Factory?
- Does Moog offer extended warranties?
- What is Moog's Standard Warranty?