Control voltages are the signals used in analog synthesizers (and some effects) to cause changes in parameters. Those parameters could be pitch, timbre, volume, or others.
Articles in this section
- Moog Editor Download Links
- Moog's Standard Warranty
- Using your Moog instrument with Logic Pro
- Using your Moog instrument with Ableton Live
- Moog's Refund, Return, and Exchange Policy
- Notice of Discontinuation of Service
- Parts Missing from New Moog Instrument
- How can I reach someone at Moog Music?
- Spare Parts Orders
- I hear every note twice when my instrument is connected to USB