No, it does not. It is monophonic aftertouch. (At this time, there are no manufacturers of high-end keyboards with polyphonic aftertouch.)
Articles in this section
- How do I load presets onto the Moog One?
- How does parallel mode differ from serial mode in the Moog One's filter section?
- How do I change the curve of the Aftertouch on the Moog One?
- How do I add swing to the Moog One's arpeggiator or sequencer?
- How can I modulate the waveform of just one of the oscillators on the Moog One?
- Can I use the Moog One PITCH wheel to control parameters other than pitch?
- Can I turn off local control on Moog One?
- What is the source of the FM on the Moog One's filter section and can I change it?
- How do I use the pressure of the Moog One's X/Y pad as a modulation source?
- How do I use the Moog One's noise envelope as a modulation source?