Yes. By default, the SEQ 1 and SEQ 2 output jacks will output a control voltage that reflects the current Quantize settings. This behavior can be disengaged by pressing and holding the QUANTIZE button until the LED flashes, at which point the Oscillators will continue to respect the current Quantize settings, while the SEQ 1 and SEQ 2 output jacks will remain unquantized at the patchbay.
Articles in this section
- Subharmonicon Note Calibration
- General Troubleshooting
- Subharmonicon Firmware Update Troubleshooting
- Why is oscillator 2 heard when only sequencer 1 is playing on the Subharmonicon?
- Can the Subharmonicon output unquantized pitch values from the patchbay?
- Can I adjust the overall tuning of the Subharmonicon?
- How do I install the Subharmonicon in a Eurorack System?
- How do I clock DFAM using Subharmonicon?
- How do I sync Subharmonicon to a DAW like Ableton?
- How do I clock Subharmonicon using analog clock signals?