By default, Oscillators 2 and 3 hard sync to Oscillator 1 when this function is turned on. However, you can choose to sync the other available oscillator by selecting the MORE button for the oscillator you want to sync. Use the soft knob to change which VCO to use under HARC SYNC SRC.
Articles in this section
- Using the Moog One's Vocoder effect
- Using the Moog One's external input
- How do I load presets onto the Moog One?
- How does parallel mode differ from serial mode in the Moog One's filter section?
- How do I change the curve of the Aftertouch on the Moog One?
- How do I add swing to the Moog One's arpeggiator or sequencer?
- How can I modulate the waveform of just one of the oscillators on the Moog One?
- Can I use the Moog One PITCH wheel to control parameters other than pitch?
- Can I turn off local control on Moog One?
- What is the source of the FM on the Moog One's filter section and can I change it?