The sequences recorded into the Matriarch’s 12 slots will remain stored in memory even if you power it off. But to record over a slot you had previously recorded, all you have to do is shift the MODE switch to REC with the Sequencer stopped and enter a new note or rest. This will permanently overwrite the sequence previously saved to that location.
Articles in this section
- General Troubleshooting
- How Do I Reset Global Settings?
- How do I turn on Legato Glide Mode on the Matriarch?
- How do I send a clock signal from the Matriarch when the arpeggiator isn't in use?
- How do I erase or re-record a sequence on the Matriarch?
- How do I change the round robin modes on the Matriarch?
- Can the Matriarch's sequencer or arpeggiator be set to swing?