Each sequencer controls the corresponding pitch of it's oscillator and sub oscillators; however, both oscillators go through the same VCA and VCF. Therefore, even if SEQ 2 is not running, OSC 2 and/or its Sub OSC's will be heard if they are turned up in the mixer because the Filter and VCA are being triggered.
Articles in this section
- Subharmonicon Firmware Update Troubleshooting
- Why is oscillator 2 heard when only sequencer 1 is playing on the Subharmonicon?
- Can the Subharmonicon output unquantized pitch values from the patchbay?
- Can I adjust the overall tuning of the Subharmonicon?
- How do I install the Subharmonicon in a Eurorack System?
- How do I clock DFAM using Subharmonicon?
- How do I sync Subharmonicon to a DAW like Ableton?
- How do I clock Subharmonicon using analog clock signals?
- How do I change the MIDI CH on Subharmonicon?