Yes, the presets between the Subsequent 37 and Sub 37 Tribute Edition are interchangeable, though they may sound slightly different due to the differences in analog circuitry between the two instruments.
Articles in this section
- General Troubleshooting
- Synth Stuck with Blank Screen and/or All Lights On
- Connecting to Ableton
- Connecting to Logic
- Sub 37 to Subsequent 37 upgrade notice
- Can the Subsequent 37 use the same patches as the Sub 37 Tribute Edition?
- How do I download the Sub 37 and Subsequent 37 Editor / Librarian?
- My Sub 37 is out of tune. What can I do?
- Why am I not hearing any audio in "Active Panel" mode?
- Where are presets stored on my computer?