Yes, the presets between the Subsequent 25 and Sub Phatty are interchangeable, though they may sound slightly different due to the differences in analog circuitry between the two instruments.
Articles in this section
- Can the Subsequent 25 use the same patches as the Sub Phatty?
- Where are my Subsequent 25 presets saved?
- How do I download the Free Software Editor and Librarian for the Subsequent 25?
- How do I set the LFO Gate Reset?
- How do I engage Duophonic Mode and other Hidden Parameters on the Subsequent 25?
- How do I change the Beat Frequency on the Subsequent 25?
- How do I download the Sub Phatty Editor & Librarian?
- My Sub Phatty sounds out of tune, should I send it in for a tuning?