Claravox Centennial does not come with a stand. We have developed a custom Claravox Stand to compliment the Claravox Centennial Theremin (sold separately). If using an off-the-shelf microphone stand, we recommend using a sturdy “short-scale” stand, as the positioning of Claravox Centennial’s antennas adds an additional 12’ to the height of height your stand.
Articles in this section
- Claravox General Troubleshooting
- Is Claravox Centennial able to store and recall presets?
- Can I use Claravox Centennial to control soft-synths in my DAW or analog instruments?
- Where can I download the manual or editor for Claravox?
- Does Claravox come with a stand?
- What is the octave range of the Claravox Centennial?
- Is Claravox Centennial digital?
- Can I order a left-handed Claravox?