Yes. Claravox Centennial integrates with digital and analog instruments via USB and DIN MIDI (in/out), and analog CV (in/out). Claravox Centennial does not send audio over USB.
Articles in this section
- Claravox General Troubleshooting
- Is Claravox Centennial able to store and recall presets?
- Can I use Claravox Centennial to control soft-synths in my DAW or analog instruments?
- Where can I download the manual or editor for Claravox?
- Does Claravox come with a stand?
- What is the octave range of the Claravox Centennial?
- Is Claravox Centennial digital?
- Can I order a left-handed Claravox?
Please sign in to leave a comment.